RecoveryManager Plus Backup Highlights
For any organization, Active Directory information is a crucial collection of data. Of late, backing up of Active Directory information has gained a new meaning. Backup is no longer seen as a process to restore tombstone objects during times of emergency but as a process that additionally helps in managing and controlling AD changes.
Backup of AD information becomes important for the following reasons.
- Accidental deletions can cause loss of productivity hours.
- Any restoration process is not complete without AD information being restored back to its consistent state.
- Many services are dependent on Active Directory. The inconsistent state of an AD system can have direct impact on all such services.
RecoveryManager Plus Backup has the following highlights
- Active Directory Data Integrity – All changes made to Active Directory objects like deletion of an object, attribute level change is updated to the backup. This maintains the backup in a consistent state.
- Incremental Backups – Only incremental backups are created for all changes done to AD objects. This ensures that only the changed attributes between two versions are transferred to the backup.
- Rollback Point - Rollback Points are created whenever a backup operation is run. Select a Rollback Point to undo all changes done to that object post that point in time.
- Version Management – By maintaining version level backup for every AD change, there is flexibility to rollback all changes or changes corresponding to a single version alone.
- Flexible Backup Settings – Backup settings can be configured by specifying the OUs, objects and even specific attributes. The backup scheduler frequency can also be customized.
- Dashboard View – From the dashboard, details like status of backup, time taken and date of backup can be known.
RecoveryManager Plus backup assures all the characteristics of a good backup system by maintaining recent backup copies and ensuring that the backed up data is consistent.
Get the complete list of RecoveryManager Plus features in your inbox. The complete feature list is a PDF containing AD and Exchange backup and recovery features that RecoveryManager Plus provides.
Get It Now
Couldn't find the feature you wanted? Raise a feature request