Android Mobile Device Management (Android MDM) Solutions
Mobile Device Manager Plus (MDM) is an Android MDM solution, that lets you manage Android devices running Android 4.0 or later versions with the extensive mobile device management capabilities available to manage Android devices. Right from basic Android device management capabilities such as automated enrollment, app management, proactive security measures etc., to advance Android mobile device management configurations such as Kiosk Mode, Lost Mode etc, ManageEngine MDM is the right MDM app to manage Android devices, as it equips the IT admins with the right set of Android device management configurations to efficiently manage Android devices in the enterprise. Mobile Device Manager Plus provides you with support for all the basic Android device manager features in addition to advance Android MDM software capabilities. The MDM app for Android, in addition to acting as the agent app provides several other management features serving as an Android device management app.
You can learn more about Android device management here.
Features of an Android MDM solution
Most MDM solutions Every MDM app must support the following features to provide the organizations with holistic Android device management:
Android Device enrollment
- Over-the-air (OTA) device enrollment for corporate and personally-owned Android devices
- Register devices into the Android device manager based on ownership.
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode (OTP) and/or the user's Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user.
- Enroll and manage Android devices in bulk with Samsung Knox enrollment and Zero-touch enrollment.
Learn more about Android device enrollment here.
Android Profile management
- Create and enforce policies and restrictions for Android management.
- Configure Active Directory (AD) policy settings to access enterprise resources using the Android MDM app.
- Restrict the use of camera, Bluetooth, browser, and more for increased security.
- Segregate Android devices based on whether they are corporate or personally owned (BYOD), and apply appropriate policies and restrictions to manage Android devices.
Learn more about Android profiles here.
Android App management
- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store apps without any admin intervention.
- Fetch reports to monitor the status of apps installed on managed Android devices.
- Publish apps on an app catalog for users to choose and install by themselves.
- Blacklist apps not approved by the organization to prevent usage and/or installation of these apps.
- Lock down devices to a single app or a set of apps and restrict access to other apps, settings and device functionalities.
Learn more about Android app management here.
Android Security management
- Customize device passcodes, from simple to complicated, according to the need of the organization.
- Remotely lock Android devices to prevent unauthorised access.
- Perform remote alarm to identify any lost devices.
- Perform remote wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform corporate wipe to erase confidential corporate data such as e-mails, documents etc.
Learn more about Android security management here.
Audits and reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating updated reports on the status of the Android devices.
- Generate customized reports based on criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, etc.
Learn more about Android asset management here.
Give ManageEngine's Android MDM a try, free for 30 days, and simplify Android device management.