Store your privileged passwords in a centralized
vault, protected with AES-256 encryption
- Store privileged passwords of resources such as Windows, Windows domain, Linux, Mac, Solaris, HP UNIX, IBM AIX, MS SQL server, Oracle server, VMware ESXi, Sybase ASE, LDAP server, HP ProCurve, HP iLO, Cisco CatOS, Cisco PIX, Juniper Netscreen, and any additional website accounts.
- Along with passwords, securely store digital certificates, license keys, files, documents, and images.
- Import passwords and other resource details from CSV, TSV files and KeePass.
- Protect your user names and passwords using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Dual-encrypt your data at the application and database level for ultimate security.
Organize your resources into groups and quickly perform bulk operations
- Organize resources into groups based on your enterprise requirements. Create criteria-based dynamic groups that automatically update whenever resources matching the criteria are added to or removed from the network.
- Group and sub-group resources as needed. Maintain a hierarchical structure of the groups for easier navigation.
- Easily conduct bulk operations, such as sharing or password changes, on select resource groups as needed.
Password Manager Pro - Enterprise Password Management Software trusted by